Vaginal rejuvenation is a cosmetic procedure that has become increasingly popular amongst adult women in South Africa. Whether you’ve suffered permanent damage from childbirth, or feel that your genitals could use some aesthetic enhancement, FHF can help finance your decision.
Depending on your specific needs, there are several options available should you wish to undergo surgery. Depending on your unique condition and preference, there are two main categories of rejuvenation to consider, namely:
To reconstruct, reduce and re-sculpt the external elements of the pubic area, labiaplasty aims to alter the physical appearance of the vagina. Procedures that fall in this cosmetic category include:
- Clitoral unhooding – removing the tissue that surrounds the clitoris
- Perineum reconstruction – this relates to the area between your anus and vaginal opening
- Labia alterations – the trimming or plumping of both the minora and majora.
This refers to the surgical trimming and tightening of the internal walls, which alters the internal structure of the vagina. Patients choose this route for various reasons that are usually – but not always – related to childbirth.
In this category, surgical procedures include:
- Hymenoplasty – this entails restructuring the hymen, and is also known as ‘re-virginisation’
- Sensory Amplification – this procedure involves injecting collagen into the front wall of the vagina, enhancing sexual pleasure via the ‘G-spot’
As with any invasive operation, vaginal rejuvenation is not something that should be taken lightly. There is a standard procedure that we recommend our clients follow before opting for surgery; this entails:
- Identifying the problem
- Conversing with a trusted surgeon
- Fully understanding the procedures and risks
- Ensuring realistic expectations
- Committing to pre and post-surgical care
This sort of surgery is not always just a cosmetic option; it can also help with ailments such as incontinence, hygiene and odour. Many women find great relief once they’ve addressed these issues, and are able to regain confidence in their relationships, and individual sexuality.
Let us help you finance your vaginal rejuvenation surgery, and pave the way to your new ‘designer vagina’.