As the one of the most popular cosmetic procedures available, breast augmentation is long past the stigmas that once revolved around it. While there are several reasons why women choose to have this surgery, it mainly has to do with personal confidence or rectifying naturally occurring defects.
Myths or Facts?
If you’re considering having work done, but are still uncertain, allow us to set the record straight on a few common misconceptions.
- Your breasts will look fake – If you’re of a petite frame and want to shoot up to a KK size, then of course they won’t look real. Moreover, no respectable surgeon would let you do that either. By keeping your aspirations and cup size realistic, strangers won’t be able to know your secret.
- They’ll last a lifetime – This fact is unfortunately not true. Whilst there is no reason to schedule a removal right off the bat, your new pair could potentially leak or break. Should this occur, you would need to have them seen to as soon as possible. Majority of surgical companies are willing to provide another pair free of charge, however you are expected to finance the procedure.
- You’ll immediately look great – This depends on the patient, but don’t expect to rock those low cut numbers you’ve been saving directly after surgery. Your body will have just undergone a controlled trauma and your muscles are bound to remain tense for a few months. However, after a recovery period, you should be good to continue with the life you led before.
- Unsightly scars –As breast augmentation is a procedure that requires cutting into the skin, there is always a scar. The implant is inserted through an incision. The placement of this cut is determined by the surgeon and differs per patient. Therefore, a minimal amount of scarring can be expected.
- You’ll be unable to breastfeed – This is entirely false! Regardless of the placement of your implants, patients are still able to nurse babies naturally, without complications.
Is It For You?
Having this procedure is nothing to be ashamed of. Every year, millions of women opt to undergo the surgery and conclude that it:
- Boosted their self esteem
- Levelled uneven breasts
- Made them feel more feminine
Affordable New Look
Become the person that you’ve always wanted to be.
If you’re looking for financial backing for your breast augmentation procedure, we at First Health Finance specialise in medical payment plans.
Contact us today for a consultation and let us bring confidence back into your life.